- Our nurse to patient ratio is one to three.
- Our nurse manager is a Certified Dialysis Nurse.
- Our staff includes a Social Worker and a Dietitian.
- All dialysis care is overseen by a physician.
- We provide an individual television set with cable, free wireless internet, and a homelike setting.
- We are conveniently located with ample, free parking.
Additionally, we encourage your involvement in your care because we believe it is critical to an overall successful treatment outcome. We facilitate this through Care Plan Meetings.
What are Care Plan Meetings?
This is a time that your dialysis nurse, social worker, dietitian, and doctor meet to review your plans for care. This meeting is open for you and any interested family or friends to attend. This is a nice time for you to meet with all of your dialysis healthcare providers in one place, at one time.
The care plan meeting will review information obtained from your monthly assessment and lab values. This is a time for us to discuss any problems, questions, goals, needs, or concerns that you may have regarding your dialysis treatment.
A sign will be posted in the unit with the date and time of these meetings. If you are not at the unit during the care plan meeting times we can call you on the phone so that you can still participate. We can also contact any family members that would want to participate in these meetings. Attendance at these meetings is optional but it is a great way for you to be involved in your care. Please let staff know if you have any questions.